Janmapatri is the study of human behaviour and experience on the back drop of time and space. Janmapatri is a scientific study and application of the language of the heavenly bodies(planets and stars). The heavenly bodies determined on the basis of astronomy and mathematics are mapped in the form of a horoscope. We are providing you Janmapatri in East India formats.
In the below Janampatri illustrated birth chart the black colored numbers represent zodiac signs or rashis, in this illustration 5th rashi or 5th sign is written i.e., 5th rashi or lagan was present at the time of birth and in your horoscope it may start from any number between 1 to 12 but we won't consider these black colored numbers or you forget the numbers written in your janampatri or birth chart.
In this Janampatri we consider the red colored numbers or alphabet for that house.
To see the effects of Planetary positions of the above illustrated Janampatri or horoscope go through the steps given below:
- Step 1: Sun is in 1st house and to see the effects of sun we will see the 1st or "A" house of Sun page.
- Step 2: Mercury is also in 1st house and to see the effects of Mercury we will see the 1st house of Mercury page.
- Step 3: Rahu is in 4th house and to see the effects of Rahu we will see the 4th or Rahu page.
- Step 4: Jupiter is in 7th house and to see the effects of Jupiter we will see the 7th house of Jupiter page.
- Step 5: Saturn is also in the 7th house and to see the effects of Saturn we will see the 7th house of Saturn page.
- Step 6,7,8 & 9: Take accordingly to see the effects of Mars,Moon,Ketu and Venus.
To judge your Janampatri / Horoscope / Janam Lagan Partri / Birth Chart take the steps same as above according to your Planetary positions.
The effects of Planetary Positions and Remedial Measures given in the Planet wise details are very common and of general application. If there is any slightest difference in the effects/significance of any planet or you feel that it is not matching, please do not go for Upaya/Remedial measures.